[FOM] Embedding intuitionistic logic in classical

ARF (Richard L. Epstein) rle at AdvancedReasoningForum.org
Mon Sep 26 17:00:14 EDT 2011

All these issues except those about length of computation are analyzed both technically and in terms of ideas about what translations mean in the chapter on translations in my Propositional Logics.  Preserving some structure of a language via translation is crucial if we are talking about translations and meaning rather than just mathematical embeddings, but whether the translation need be a homomorphism is not clear.