[FOM] About Paradox Theory

David Auerbach auerbach at ncsu.edu
Wed Sep 14 21:38:24 EDT 2011

James Thomson (Thomson, 'On Some Paradoxes', in Analytical Philosophy (Ist series) ed,. R. J. Butler, pp, 104-119) makes this point, with some nuances and somewhat long ago, in wonderful detail.  (It's a hard article to find, but I have a PDF if anyone wants it.)

David Auerbach                                                      auerbach at ncsu.edu
Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
NCSU
Raleigh, NC 27695-8103