[FOM] ZF[n] and (n+2)-order arithmetic

Ali Enayat ali.enayat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 18:37:19 EDT 2011

1. In my previous posting (Sep 8) on the same topic, I neglected to
include a link to an FOM posting of mine that briefly contrasts the
two concepts of mutual interpretability and bi-interpretability, here
it is:

http://cs.nyu.edu/pipermail/fom/2010-January/014325.html

2. The negation of Infinity was inadvertently omitted in statements
(A) and (B) of part 4 of my posting of Sep 8; in particular, the
system of set theory that is bi-interpretable with PA is:

ZF\{Infinity} + the negation of Infinity + Every set has a transitive closure.

Best regards,

Ali Enayal