[FOM] CfP: Intuitionistic Modal Logics and Applications (IMLA) special issue JLogComp

Valeria de Paiva valeria.depaiva at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 00:24:31 EDT 2011

Call for Papers: Special Issue of the Journal of Logic and Computation on
Intuitionistic Modal Logics and Applications (IMLA)
Guest Editors: Valeria de Paiva and Natasha Alechina
Constructive modal logics and type theories are of increasing
foundational and practical relevance in computer science.
We are soliciting papers for a  special volume
of the Journal of Logic and Computation, devoted to Intuitionistic Modal
Logics and Applications. We hope to cover the novel applications
presented in the last workshop, but also to include work on
constructive modal logics not presented at the workshop. The proposed
timeline  of events is as follows:
* Papers (under 20 pages long) should be submitted by 31st
January 2012
* Reviews should be provided to authors before the end of May 2012
and the volume should be ready in 2012.
Please contact one of the editors (Valeria de Paiva
valeria.depaiva at gmail.com or  Natasha Alechina nza at cs.nott.ac.uk)
if you're not sure that your paper is within the scope of this special
volume.

--
Valeria de Paiva
http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~vdp/