[FOM] Fwd: invitation to comment

Thilo Volker Weinert weinert at math.uni-bonn.de
Sun May 22 10:09:20 EDT 2011

Just a little comment here:

I personally do not doubt the consistency of PA, neither the one of ZFC. Yet I disagree on the statement that the structure of ε_0 would be well-understood. Attempts to clarify the status of partition relations like ε_0 --> (ε_0, n)^2 for all natural n have hitherto been unsuccessful and to my mind, understanding the structure would necessitate such a clarification.

Thilo Weinert