[FOM] Consistency of Robinson arithmetic

Frode Bjørdal frode.bjordal at ifikk.uio.no
Wed May 18 18:10:14 EDT 2011

I believe Nelson has been on the record stating as much as that he
harbours doubts concerning Q, and that some on the list can clarify
more deeply. If my memory serves me well I did read a couple of texts
by him to that effect, one graciously sent to me by one list member
when visiting my country (and I should at that time have had the wits
about me to thank him by also pointing out that I had read that
article earlier as a result of a link posted on this list).

--
Frode Bjørdal
Professor i filosofi