[FOM] 'Salvaging' Voevodsky's talk

Steven Awodey awodey at cmu.edu
Mon Jun 6 14:32:31 EDT 2011

as someone involved in the development of the homotopical interpretation
of constructive type theory and the univalent foundations program, I would
like to point out that this program is independent of Vladimir's
provocative speculations regarding the consistency of PA -- as interesting
as those may be.

The research program of homotopy type theory and univalent foundations is
now being pursued by a group of people, including Vladimir.  More
information about this work can be found at:

www.homotopytypetheory.com

and the further links there.

Steve Awodey