[FOM] acceptable enumerations

Vaughan Pratt pratt at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Dec 26 20:49:26 EST 2011

One might say that the difference between set-theoretic and
category-theoretic foundations is that the former has everything to do
with cartesian closed categories, extended with 1+1 as the subobject
classifier (for the sake of the Axiom of Power Set).  The latter has
everything to do with the Duality Principle, extended with adjunctions.

Vaughan Pratt