[FOM] Con(ZF) proved from three basic themes

Zuhair Abdul Ghafoor Al-Johar zaljohar at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 04:07:18 EST 2011

Dear Sir(s),

A weak version of this theory but enough to prove Con(ZF)
is the following:

EXPOSITION: T' is a theory in FOL(=,e) with the following axioms:

Def.) elm(x):= [y](x e y)
Def.) trs(x):= (y)(y e x -> y c x)

Axioms:
I. Construction: if phi is a formula in which x is not free, then
([!x](y)(y e x <-> elm(y) & phi)) is an axiom.

II. Relations: (a)(b)(x)((y)(y e x -> y=a ? y=b) -> elm(x))

Def.) x < y:= [f](f:x-->y & f is injection)
Def.) U(x)=y <-> (z)(z e y <-> [m](m e x & z e m))

III. Size axioms:

(x)(y)(elm(x) & y < x -> elm(y))
(x)(y)(elm(x) & trs(y) & (z)(z e y -> z < U(x)) -> elm(y))

/

Zuhair Al-Johar