[FOM] On Myhill on Gödel on paradoxes

jkennedy at mappi.helsinki.fi jkennedy at mappi.helsinki.fi
Tue Aug 23 06:28:11 EDT 2011

Look in Hao Wang's "Logical Journey" for Goedel on property theory and
possibly property-theoretic paradoxes. I am traveling now and don't
have the book with me, so I cannot give exact references.

All the best,

Juliette

--
P.O. Box 68 (Gustaf Hällströmin katu 2b)
FI-00014 University of Helsinki, Finland