[FOM] Software glitch

Martin Davis eipye at pacbell.net
Thu May 20 20:27:23 EDT 2010

On May 5, the mailman list management program that runs FOM hit some
kind of glitch to which it reacted by returning to its state in 2003.
This resulted in chaos which now should be fixed. Some of you have
noticed that something was wrong and we have communicated about it.
Many of you will have received no messages between May 5 and now. You
can read the messages that I posted during that interval on the archive,
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/pipermail/fom/
one of whose options is to show the messages arranged by date.

I am sorry that this happened.
Martin Davis, moderator