[FOM] Falsify Platonism

Alex Blum blumal at mail.biu.ac.il
Sat Apr 24 14:48:32 EDT 2010

Wouldn't this indicate that philosophical problems are a bit more difficult
to solve? Other great modern minds tried their hand as well,e.g.
Descartes,Leibnitz, Russell, Wittgenstein,Kripke,...were they all misguided?
No doubt nonsense passes easier as philosophy in the philosophical community
than does math in its community. But that's about it.
Alex Blum