[FOM] Clean tautologies

Lucas Kruijswijk L.B.Kruijswijk at inter.nl.net
Thu Apr 22 19:44:32 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Thanks for the answers. Now I know, that I am not
re-inventing the wheel.

I am further interested in the restriction of interleaving
for a clean tautology.

If you write the clean tautology as expression tree
(and I mean, really as graph).

Consider the sub-trees that are constructed by connecting
the appearances of a propositional variable.

I get the impression that two sub-trees created from
two different propositional variables will not have an
edge in common. I am not sure if it holds exactly like
this, but there are some restrictions for interleaving.

Regards,

Lucas Kruijswijk

BTW. If PA turns out to be inconsistent, I won't be surprised
          if we can prove the existence of God. I don't think Karl
          Popper would approve.