[FOM] Consistency strength order

pax0@seznam.cz pax0 at seznam.cz
Tue May 6 07:52:58 EDT 2008

Dear Hendrik,
I do not know how Robert Solovay's phi sentence looks like,
but your observation is trivially false:
if phi were "there is an inaccessible" then 1) would fail: one particular arithmetical
consequence in T would be Con(ZFC), but this Godel number is not a consequence of ZFC (unless ZFC is inconsistent, of course).
I would like too see what Robert's phi says.