[FOM] second order ZFC

Marcus Rossberg mr30 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Sun Mar 16 15:05:50 EDT 2008

You might also be interested in Weston's papers, "The Continuum
Hypothesis is independent of second-order ZF", Notre Dame Journal of
Formal Logic 18 (1977), pp. 499-503; and "Kreisel, the continuum
hypothesis and second-order set theory", Journal of Philosophical
Logic 5 (1976), pp. 281--298.

Didn't Peter Koellner work on this?  Richard will know better than I.

Marcus