[FOM] Countable choice

Kenny Easwaran easwaran at berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 10 17:57:09 EDT 2008

As I recall, in the literature working with the Axiom of Determinacy,
at least some form of countable choice is generally assumed as well.
I seem to recall that AD actually proves some form of countable
choice, but I don't remember if that's actually true.  At any rate,
many of the claims that are said to follow from Determinacy require
countable choice as well.  So that literature may have some more
that's of use.

Kenny