[FOM] Infinity Axiom

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jul 21 18:08:52 EDT 2008

Harvey,

This is discussed in some detail in a recent article by Mathias in the
JSL, entitled (i think) *Slim Models of Zermelo set theory* and i think
you will find in it suitable pointers to the original literature.   It is
also covered in my forthcoming pamphlet *An Introduction to the axioms of
set theory* soon to be brought out by Cambridge university press.

         v best wishes

             Thomas