[FOM] A computational approach to the countable ordinals

Panagiotis Manolios pete at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Aug 9 10:59:28 EDT 2008

You may be interested in the following paper:

Panagiotis Manolios and Daron Vroon.  Ordinal Arithmetic: Algorithms
and Mechanization. Journal of Automated Reasoning, volume 34(4), pages
387-423, 2005.

which is available at the following URL:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/pete/research/ordinal-arithmetic-algs-mech.html

--
Pete Manolios
Northeastern University