[FOM] Question on the Axiom of Foundation/Regularity

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 22:52:30 EDT 2007

I'm wondering if Todd got any satisfactory replies to this?  (Ignore my
comment in an earlier post about a descending sequence of length of
ordinal of On - that was rubbish.)  I can see easily how to prove the
equivalence if we have DC -  but without DC i don't see how to do it. If
there was any informative feedback i would be interested to see it.

            tf

--
ome page: www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~tf; dpmms phone +44-1223-337981.
In NZ until october work ph +64-3367001 and ask for extension 8152.