[FOM] [CiE] Student grants to attend CiE 2007 - deadline March 16

S B Cooper pmt6sbc at maths.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Mar 2 05:47:17 EST 2007

To all PhD students hoping to attend CiE 2007, and their supervisors:

If you are a PhD student hoping to come to CiE 2007, we would like to
remind you that the deadline for applying for a grant is MARCH 16, 2007.
If you are a supervisor, or know of such students, we would be very
grateful if you would pass on this information.

There are two types of grant available, those available to student ASL
members (you can still join the ASL), and those for students from Italian
universities.

ASL Student Travel Grants:

CiE 2007 is an ASL sponsored conference. This means that registered
students who are members of the ASL can apply for ASL travel funds.
Applications have to be addressed directly to the ASL, with a strict
deadline of MARCH 16, 2007.

AILA Italian Student CiE 2007 Grants:

As a result of AILA support for CiE 2007, the organisers are able to waive
the registration fees of a small number of Italian PhD students. To be
considered for waived fees, write to the conference organisers at

cie2007 @ unisi.it

giving your name, institution, and supervisor's name and email
address, with a deadline of MARCH 16, 2007.

Full information is at:

http://www.amsta.leeds.ac.uk/~pmt6sbc/cie07.grants.html