[FOM] Replacement

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Tue Aug 14 19:18:59 EDT 2007

I hope the listowner and list memeber will forgive me repeating my
request, since it has not been answered.

 ``I know there are lots of people who dislike the axiom scheme of
 replacement.  They say things like ``it has no consequence for
 ordinary mathematics'' and the like.  Unfortunately i have none
 of them handy at the moment, so i have to ask:  do any of them
 think that the axiom scheme is actually *false*?  Or do they
 merely think that it shouldn't be a core axiom?''