[FOM] free ultrafilters

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 13 17:51:14 EDT 2006

I think what Bill was after (his query arose in a conversation we were
having) was the cutest/simplest (pair of) constructions of two
nonprincipal ufs over N - using AC of course.  As it might be: "Here is
how to build a Ramsey ultrafilter; here is how to build a p-point that
isn't Ramsey." That sort of thing.  The cardinality argument is cute, but
i think he was after something more informative

     Thomas