[FOM] refs on feasible realisability

Mirco Mannucci mmannucc at cs.gmu.edu
Wed Mar 29 08:23:23 EST 2006

Dear FOM Fellows,

I would like to know if anyone has heard of relevant research (and
associated references) in the area of feasible realisability.

The reason why I am asking is that I am interested in the model theory of
ultrafinitism, and, as it is well known, Kleene's realisability provides
one of the main semantics for standard intuitionistic logic (in its last
incarnation it became the effective topos, modest sets, etc.).

Thus I wonder if somebody has tried to "restrict" realisability to a
feasible subset of codes (or something along similar lines).

Any input is appreciated

All the best

Mirco A. Mannucci