[FOM] Classical/Constructive Arithmetic

S. Spijkerman / F. Waaldijk sufra at hetnet.nl
Sat Mar 25 04:26:06 EST 2006

thank you hendrik, but in my thesis these issues are only indicated.

rather the issues are discussed in the follow-up paper, to which i will give
the direct link here:
http://home.hetnet.nl/~sufra/foundations%20of%20constructive%20mathematics.pdf

(eg. it is proved in the paper, amongst other foundational issues concerning
bish-math, that the current definition of continuous function in bish is
practically equivalent to the fan theorem.)

friendly greetings,

frank