[FOM] NF anniversary conference in Cambridge

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 8 10:01:26 EST 2006

>From feedback so far it sounds as if june 2007 would be the best time.
If there is anyone who really wants to come but cannot make june, now
is the time to press your case: i want the largest possible gathering of
interested parties.   I am reasonably confident of obtaining *some*
funding but probably not enough to do more than help students, pay the
accomodation of invited speakers and drink and food for attendees.  I
am not making any promises!

      tf

--

  (U Cambridge); +44-20-7882-3659 (QMW) +44-7887-701-562
 (mobile)