[FOM] Logic and metalanguage

Hartley Slater slaterbh at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Sat Jul 22 04:04:25 EDT 2006

At 12:00 PM -0400 21/7/06, Tom Forster wrote:
>I got this rather nice email from someone who appears to be in Bohemia or
>Moravia.  Is there anyone on this list based in those places who could
>take him in hand..?

There is a thriving logic scene in Prague, Brno, and Ostrava. Adam
Liska might contact the Institute of Philosophy at the Academy of
Sciences, in Prague (Jilská 1, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic, tel.
+420 222 220 099), or e.g. Jaroslav Peregrin (jarda at peregrin.cz),
Vladimir Svoboda (svoboda at site.cas.cz), Pavel Materna
(materna at site.cas.cz), Marie Duzi (marie.duzi at vsb.cz).  There is also
an annual conference, LOGICA, which has just finished this year, see
http://www.flu.cas.cz/Logica/Aindex/Aindex.html