[FOM] Resources on the empirical foundations of mathematics

Richard Haney rfhaney at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 19:42:45 EST 2006

I want to thank everyone who responded to my request for resources for
research in the empirical foundations of mathematics.  It is
encouraging to find mathematicians and the like who are interested in
the relevance of mathematical abstraction to the "real world", with an
emphasis on a close, realistic interplay between theory-building and
empirical matters.  It would please me to see a continued, creative,
thought-stimulating discussion on these issues in FOM.  In the meantime
I have plenty of interesting resources now to keep my busy for a while.

Many thanks!

Richard Haney