[FOM] NF anniversary conference

Thomas Forster T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Sun Feb 26 06:03:00 EST 2006

2007 will be the 70th anniversary of the original paper. I (think I) have
two Ph.D. students starting in october this year and it seems to me that
this conjunction might make it a good idea to organise an NF meeting some
time that year.   The obvious venue is Cambridge, but there is at this
stage no obvious date.   If you interested in coming then please reply to
this email, and spread the word around.  I shall settle on a date in the
light of the responses i receive.

        tf

--

  (U Cambridge); +44-20-7882-3659 (QMW) +44-7887-701-562
 (mobile)