[FOM] Extended deadline: ESSLLI Student Session 2006

Sophia Katrenko katrenko at science.uva.nl
Fri Feb 3 06:08:43 EST 2006

               DEADLINE EXTENSION: FEBRUARY 15
                 ESSLLI 2006 STUDENT SESSION
              July 31 - August 11, Málaga, Spain
          http://www.science.uva.nl/~katrenko/stus06

---- apologies for multiple copies ----

Due to great popularity and many requests for individual   extension  we  have
decided to extend the deadline for the    Student Session  of the  18th European
Summer School in  Logic,  Language and  Information (ESSLLI), which will be
held July 31  - August 11, in  Málaga, Spain. We invite  papers for oral and
poster presentation  from the areas of Logic, Language and  Computation.
Submissions  for poster presentations  are specially encouraged.

Student authors, undergraduates as well as graduates, are   invited  to
anonymously submit a full paper, no longer than  7  pages  (including
references). Papers should be submitted  with  clear  indication of the
selected modality of  presentation,  i.e. oral or  poster. Accepted  papers will
be  published in the  Student Session  Proceedings.

The preferred format of submission is PDF. All submissions  must   be
accompanied by a plain text identification page,  and be  submitted online via
http://www.easychair.org/StuSESSLLI2006/.  Please visit our website at
http://www.science.uva.nl/~katrenko/stus06 for more information  about  the
technical  details concerning submission.

If you  have any questions, you  may contact the chairs Janneke  Huitink and
Sophia Katrenko at esslli at science.uva.nl.

Important Dates:
Extended Deadline: February 15, 2006
Notification of authors: April 1st, 2006
ESSLLI: July 31 - August 11, 2006

--
Sophia Katrenko

Human Computer Studies Laboratory