[FOM] Problem on order types

Jeremy Clark jeremy.clark at wanadoo.fr
Sat Mar 5 15:48:21 EST 2005

Since we're in FOM, I think it is only fair to be pedantic and say that
the answer is only a finite integer if you assume the law of excluded
middle. To an intuitionist there are many such sets, but I do not know
if a cardinal can be assigned to the class of all such. (Can anyone
enlighten me on this question?) Certainly not a finite one in any case.
If you do assume excluded middle (many don't) then the answer is 11. I
think. (If I am wrong then my excuse is that I don't like to assume
excluded middle. If I am right then please ignore the contents of these
parentheses.)

regards,

Jeremy Clark