[FOM] Re. Is ConQ provable in Q?

Andrew Boucher Helene.Boucher at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 5 12:49:46 EDT 2005

The example in that paper has V as a certain fixed point extension of S
v (x)(y)(x = y), where S is the conjunct of all the axioms of
Robinson's Q.  As I may be misrecalling, Jeroslow also had the example
of {S v (x)(y)(x = y) : S is an axiom or instance of an axiom schema of
PA}.  If that is so, does anyone have a reference?   Did Jeroslow have
any more natural examples?

(From a cloudy Paris!)