[FOM] first book on deep inference

Kai Brünnler kai.bruennler at gmx.net
Fri Mar 26 08:09:45 EST 2004

Hello, I think that this message from my former student Kai Bruennler
might be interesting for our FOM list. Best,   -Alessio

Dear proof theorists,

my PhD thesis "Deep Inference and Symmetry in Classical Proofs" has been
published by Logos. It is the first book on deep inference, an exciting
new approach to structural proof theory. I think it could be interesting
to you because it is probably the most accessible introduction to it,
since it studies deep inference in classical logic.

The book, with a bright green frog on the cover, is available from:
http://www.logos-verlag.de/cgi-local/buch?isbn=0448

You can also download the thesis, without frog, from:
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~kai/Papers/phd.pdf

And this is the canonical place for information on deep inference:
http://alessio.guglielmi.name/res/cos/index.html

Best regards,

-Kai