[FOM] Logic and Fibonacci

Richard Zach rzach at ucalgary.ca
Thu Jan 8 19:49:38 EST 2004

Matijasevic used the Fibonacci sequence to show that the  exponentiation
relation is Diophantine, thus filling the last gap in the solution to
Hilbert's Tenth Problem.  Martin, I'm sure, will provide details if
needed.

Yours,
Richard

--
Richard Zach ...... http://www.ucalgary.ca/~rzach/
Assistant  Professor,   Department  of  Philosophy