[FOM] Combining classical and intuitionistic features in one logic

Vladik Kreinovich vladik at cs.utep.edu
Thu Feb 12 10:29:46 EST 2004

Alex's paper describes an intuitionistic first order logic restricted to the
case when all the elementary formulas from the propositional fragment are
decidable (so propositional fragment is classical). Intuitionstic arithmetic
is an example of such a theory.

He describes it in a nice way, it is interesting to know whether it was done
before.