[FOM] request to FOM subscribers

Martin Davis martin at eipye.com
Sun May 18 20:26:44 EDT 2003

Dear subscribers,

Please be sure that the return address shown on postings submitted to FOM
agrees with the address under which you are subscribed.

The reason for this is that otherwise, the Mailman software tells me that
you are a non-member. Then, my choice is between just rejecting your
message as coming from a non-member (which would be easy enough) and
rummaging around the membership database to see if I can find you listed
under a different address. I don't like either alternative and will be
grateful for your cooperation.

Martin