[FOM] Godel's Theorems

Timothy Bays timothy.bays.5 at nd.edu
Thu May 1 11:15:58 EDT 2003

Harvey,

FWIW, I take it that the answers to 1 and 4 are pretty obviously "yes."
  I would guess that anyone who says "no" does so for the reasons hinted
at in your 2---i.e., they don't like to equate the intuitive notion
"true" with any of the formal definitions mathematicians use to specify
this notion.

Best -- Tim