[FOM] Re: Progressions of theories (was: Consistency of formal systems)

Richard Zach rzach at ucalgary.ca
Tue Jun 17 19:33:50 EDT 2003

Torkel,

Thanks very much for the enlightening explanations.

>   I would say that autonomous progressions are highly relevant to
> mathematical epistemology, and they play a central role in my book.

I looked at the introduction to your book on your website, but
unfortunately there's not a lot there on the philosophical parts of the
book.  I guess I'll just have to wait--when will it be out?

-Richard
--
Richard Zach ...... http://www.ucalgary.ca/~rzach/
Assistant  Professor,   Department  of  Philosophy