[FOM] changing your email address for FOM

Martin Davis martin at eipye.com
Thu Jan 2 00:41:30 EST 2003

Dear FOMers,

The preferred way to change your email address for FOM is to email me with
your old and new addresses. (If instead someone uses the web-site to
un-subscribe and re-subscribe, I will be faced with what looks to me like a
brand new request to subscribe. This will lead to a needless query by me
into the applicant's qualifications.)

Best wishes to all for a Happy New Year!
Martin

                           Martin Davis
                    Visiting Scholar UC Berkeley
                      Professor Emeritus, NYU