FOM: RE: thanks

Matt Insall montez at fidnet.com
Tue Sep 3 15:40:51 EDT 2002

I also would like to thank Steve Simpson for his fine work, and I am glad to
learn that Martin Davis will carry on.  I hope we continue to find such
willing and exceptionally capable moderators for the fom discussion group in
the future.  We are all greatly indebted to Steve and Harvey and Martin,
among others, for starting and maintaining this discussion group and for
helping to keep this forum lively and interesting and on topic since its
inception.

Matt Insall
Associate Professor of Mathematics
University of Missouri - Rolla