FOM: Quantum Logic

Insall montez at rollanet.org
Wed May 29 01:58:19 EDT 2002

I wrote a short note a while back that appeared in volume 1 of Mathematica
Moravica (1997), called ``Geometric Conditions for Local Finiteness of a
Lattice of Closed Convex Sets''.  In it, I suggested that one would do
better with a finite or, at the least, a locally finite, lattice of truth
values when developing a quantum logic, and I was thinking more along the
lines of actual implementation.  Perhaps this is related closely enough, or
perhaps not.  Reprints available upon request.

Matt Insall