FOM: Midwest Model Theory at Notre Dame

Stephen G Simpson simpson at math.psu.edu
Mon May 13 14:57:01 EDT 2002

 From: "Sergei Starchenko" <starchenko.1 at nd.edu>
 Subject: MWMT September 28-29
 Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 13:13:56 -0500

 We apologize if you receive duplicate copies of this announcement.
 Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested.

 This is a preliminary announcement of the

 MIDWEST MODEL THEORY MEETING AT University of Notre Dame
 Saturday September 28 and Sunday September 29

 In addition Alex Wilkie will give the Mathematics Department
 Colloquium at ND on Friday September 27.

 We will send out soon  more detailed information about the meeting.

 P.S. If you receive this message second-hand and would like to be added to
 the MWMT distribution list please send e-mail to starchenko.1 at nd.edu