FOM: my recent comment re Ackermann set theory and a Friedman post

Randall Holmes holmes at diamond.boisestate.edu
Wed Jan 30 13:00:26 EST 2002

Dear FOM'ers,

Harvey and I are discussing the appropriate correction to the post
including the line

13. I's CLASSES, II's CLASSES, SPECIAL COMPREHENSION.

offline, but even before corrections appear I want to state clearly
that I have no fundamental objection to what he is doing in that post
-- I think he's doing something very interesting in which he has made
a technical error which should be easy to correct.

                               --Randall Holmes