FOM: Axion's objetive

Franklin Vera Pacheco franklin at ghost.matcom.uh.cu
Tue Jan 8 16:40:07 EST 2002

 It hapens that the axiomatic constructions are intended to represent all
the intuitive characteristics of the theory. eg, We give a union axiom
because we intuitively always can get the union of whatever two sets.
 It hapens too that because of this there are,in the theory, some
operations that we can't do. Some times the theory acerts the existence of
an element that we can't construct or very strong proposition as the
induction principle.
 It maybe can be interesting to make an axiomatic construction that is
intended to represent  the human capability ( finitistic
thinking,constructions, deductions)

 To see this in a better way:

   1)there are not infinitely many elements
   2)for the naturals we can get the 0,the sucesor axiom but not the
induction one.
   3)all the infinite sets only can be given as the rule ( finite ) to get
its elements..

 Does someboddy know some work near this?

--
Franklin Vera Pacheco
45 #10029 e/100 y 104
e-mail:franklin at ghost.matcom.uh.cu