FOM: What is mathematics?

Ayan Mahalanobis amah8857 at fau.edu
Sat Feb 16 13:37:56 EST 2002

Isn't this becoming as general as to all men are human being. There are
quite a few brand of mathematics, Brouwerian Intuitionism grew out of
some dissatisfaction with classical mathematics and proved theorem which
are false in classical mathematics and you think there can be no debate
and both of them are doing the same job.

--Ayan