FOM: Logic of x >> 0 and x >> y

Petr Andreyev petr at xanadu.ru
Sat Feb 16 10:47:15 EST 2002

Dear Harvey,

now I see I missed your nice iv) and was wrong in the corresponding mine
(but still, iv) is true when the nonstandard extension is
2^aleph0-saturated).

Moreover, I am not sure whether vi) holds in the model I described. Could
you please write what you mean under "the relation >> is used only between
the y >> x"?

--
Petr