FOM: RE: Opinions on place to start considering computation....

Ayan Mahalanobis amah8857 at brain.math.fau.edu
Mon Jul 30 00:15:09 EDT 2001

I have always wondered if there is any taker of the idea that computation is
essentially a proof by Intuitionistic logic with/without(?) countable
choice. That is to say that if I have a proof that there is a fixed point
for certain function in Intuitionistic Logic then I can compute it.

This is not a reply to the quoted message but I thought goes along well with
the thread.

--Ayan