FOM: Complete Solution of Continuum Problem - the First Hilbert Problem

Alexander Zenkin alexzen at com2com.ru
Wed Jan 6 08:00:18 EST 1999

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to announce the complete solution of the First Hilbert's
Problem - the Continuum Problem. Of course, that announcement is based
upon not only my personal opinion.

I have now an expanded version of some my reports at a lot of seminars
of the Mech-Math Department and the Philosophical Department of Moscow
Lomonosov's University, of the Applied Math Department of Moscow Power
Insitute and of other quite professional logical and mathematical teams,
and
also at a lot of Russian and International Logical Conferences, in
particular:

7. Zenkin A.A. Cognitive Visualization of the Continuum Problem and of
the Hyper-Real Numbers Theory. - International Conference "Analyse et
Logique", UMH, Mons, Belgia, 25-29 August, 1997. Abstarcts, pp. 93-94
(1997).

7a.. Zenkin A.A., Cognitive Visualization Of The Continuum Problem And
Mirror Symmetric Proofs In Transfinite Numbers Mathematics. -
ISIS-Symmetry Congress and Exhibitio. Abstracts, pp. 156. Haifa, Israel,

13-19 September, 1998.

Today, I can certainly state that my paper,

"COGNITIVE VISUALIZATION OF THE CONTINUUM PROBLEM AND MIRROR SYMMETRIC
PROOFS IN THE TRANSFINITE NUMBERS THEORY",

gives the only possible solution of Continuum Problem (alas, some other
solution than it was waited  by Hilbert, Geodel and Cohen).

    Since the FOM-List laws do not allow to send not plane-format
messages, I could send that paper as attached file by any personal
request to my e-mail

alexzen at com2com.ru

Sincerely yours,

Alexander

P.S. The attached file ZENKIN-1rtf.zip (70Kb, 10 pages with some
cognitive pictures) is written in rtf-format of MS-WORD97 for WINDOWS95.

Prof. Alexander A. Zenkin,
Doctor of Phys.-Math. Sciences,
Leading Scientific Employee of Computer Center of RAS.
Ph.: (095) 337.2168; e-mail: alexzen at com2com.ru
WEB-Site:   http://www.com2com.ru/alexzen