FOM: Two axioms of set theory

Kazimir Majorinc kmajor at public.srce.hr
Fri Jan 16 00:28:19 EST 1998

Dear colleagues,

Consider these two axioms for (naive) set theory:

    (1)  Weak Anti-Choice:
         -----------------
         One can not define or choose natural number greater
         than M with set theory axioms (except this two) or
         without reference to M.

         "Tell me the number and I will tell you that it is smaller than M"

    (2)  Strong Anti-CH:
         ---------------
         c = aleph_M

M is new constant (like 0) natural number, described with axiom (1).

I have two questions for more experienced colleagues:

    (1)  Which are the possible problems and consequences?
    (2)  Are these axioms (as pair) considered before in this or similar form?

Introduction:
Kazimir Majorinc, dipl. ing. math., absolved in philosophy,
theology, anthrophology, professional colaborator at Faculty
of Natural Sciences and Math., University of Zagreb, Croatia;
Member of Seminar for Fundation of (Mathematics and Computer Science),
at same university; author of few works in mentioned branches and one
book in logic.

Sincerely,