FOM: to doctor Simpson (others please delete)

reply to: adriano.palma@usa.net palma at poly.polytechnique.fr
Wed Dec 23 06:33:23 EST 1998

to prof; Simpson, I would appreciate it if you can repost or resend the
phone number and the codes for ordering Feferman's collections (called
"lights of logic")
due to a computer crash I lost the message (posted yesterday) with the
relevant information.
thank you

  Ratio, enim, nisi judex universalis esse deberet, frustra singulis datur.

  [ _Questiones Naturales_, Adelard of Bath ]