FOM: barbers

Neil Tennant neilt at hums62.cohums.ohio-state.edu
Wed Oct 29 21:33:52 EST 1997

Has anyone on this list ever succeeded in interesting a barber in the
question whether there can be a barber who shaves all and only those people
who do not shave themselves?
Arguably the question is foundational, upon slight (?) re-interpretation.
Now, Harvey lives further north from me, in Worthington, where the barbers
are probably all ABDs. But down here in Grandview, I'll bet my own barber,
old Franco on 3rd and Northwest, wouldn't be much interested in the question.
Anyway, I'm due for a haircut in the next coupla days, and I'll do some
empirical research and report back. Watch this space...
Neil Tennant